Does the bubbling of putty powder have much to do with cellulose?

Alex

The sandy leveling putty has many bubbles on the wall (the surface is rough). It starts to bubble a little after brushing on the wall. After a while, it slowly bulges up a lot. This is the first time I have touched such a problem. Is it the problem with cellulose? The same material has a different performance. I have another room with an additional base layer, so there are no bubbles. However, replaced by other putty powder in the same place where with bubbles, and it appears to have much fewer bubbles than mine (mainly, it will not bulge in the later stage)

Attachments

• 图片4.png
    图片4.png
    57.8 KB · Views: 0
Sand-containing materials generally do not cause bubbles, and the bubbling of the material has something to do with the high viscosity of cellulose or the high amount added. Most of the problems are at the substratum level.

It is mainly a substratum-level problem; it is expected, more or less.
If considering putty: coarse powder, poor water retention, and low viscosity relatively cause less bubbling and are easier to remove.

It must be the problem with the base material, and it is possible to improve during construction.

The flatness of the base layer is too poor, and it is also related to the thickness of the putty. Therefore, apply only a little thick at one time.

Slowly bubbling after brushing means that the base compactness is too poor and the putty surface is too dense; adjust the amount of sand and base treatment to start.

Back