Please help me check if there are any problems with the formula of anti-crack plaster. Please give me some advice.

Luis

PO425 cement 350 kg,
40-70 sand 250 kg,
70-100 mesh sand 400 kg,
redispersible polymer powder 4 kg,
cellulose ether 2 kg,
wood fiber2 kg,
short fiber 1.5 kg,
starch ether 0.4 kg, 2488 1 kg.

The sand used is 70-100 mesh and 650 kilograms in second formula. Could you please help me find out what needs to be improved?

This formula is really a bit complicated, just redispersible polymer powder, cellulose ether, and wood fiber.

Cement 350, sand 640, cellulose ether 2.5kg, propylene 1kg, redispersible polymer powder 8kg. Here is the simple and cost-effective formula.

The formula is not a big problem. Whether the cellulose ether is enough and whether it cracks or not extensively impacts the raw materials, environment, substrate, and construction in the later stage. Just fine-tune the details later.

Either no redispersible polymer powder is added or more is added. 4 kilograms is meaningless.

There is no big problem with this recipe.

If you want to make small adjustments, you can use redispersible polymer powder 6 if you don’t mind.

The lower limit of cellulose is 2 kilograms of high-purity products, and it is recommended to have 2.5 in hot weather.

When the weather gets cold, reduce or even eliminate the wood. The purity of the cellulose is no problem. Even 2 kilograms will be fine this autumn.

Back